Create Google Drive Links Quickly and Easily
Create Google Drive Links Quickly and Easily, Is a cloud storage solution that can be accessed using any smartphone and wherever you are. Then there is a way to create a google drive link so that Google Drive file access is open. when shared with others. By default, Google Drive documents are private or confidential, so people will not be able to arbitrarily view or even edit them without our permission.
Therefore, the brother file that is on Google Drive must be linked first, then set the privacy to be Public or open for people to access it. If your link setting has not been changed to Public, other people who try to open your Google Drive file will find the problem.
How to open google drive access
To open Google Drive access, you must first change the Google Drive link setting to public. We’ll describe two different ways to do this, which are as follows:
1. How to Create a Google Drive Link Via Email
As already mentioned above that there are 2 ways to create a Google Drive link and open access to our files to others, namely to specific people or publicly shown.
First, we will explain first how to open Google Drive access only to specific Google account users via email. The method is as follows:
- Open and sign in to Google Drive in a browser or app
- After successful login
- Right-click on the file you want to share
- Click “Share”
If you access via HP:
- Click the three-dot button in the lower right corner of the file.
- Share access to google drive.
- Enter the recipient’s email address.
- Click the button next to the recipient’s name to change the recipient’s role.
- Add a message if you want.
- Click the “Send” or “Send” button.
- You have successfully created a google drive link and this link will be sent via email to the access recipient.
2. How to make a Google Drive link for the public
In the first step, the google drive link that you created can only be accessed by those who only get an invitation via email. To make Google Drive accessible to everyone, you can follow these steps:
- Open Google Drive and log in to Google account.
- On the main page, right-click on the Google Drive file, then press “Share”.
- If you open Drive via HP, click the three-dot button in the lower right corner of your file to bring up the “Share” button.
- Select the “Get Link” or “Get Link” option.
- Then the settings popup will appear.
- Just below the link address (green box), change the status from “Restricted” to “Anyone with the link” restricted.
- Specify the role of the viewer who will open this google drive file via this link.
- After that, click “Copy link” which is next to the green google drive link box.
- Click the “Done” or “Finish” button to return to the main menu.
After following the steps above, the link will automatically be copied to the clipboard and you can share it with your friends or coworkers. How easy is it not, for those who are not used to it, please follow the steps that we have written above slowly? I’m sure even beginners can do it.