Fix Microsoft Verified Applications on Windows 11, For those of you who have updated to Windows 11 (I have done it myself). Here I also suggest that you update it because my experience for the past few months using Windows 11 has been very satisfying.
But sometimes there are our brothers and sisters who after updating to Windows 11. When trying to run an application program that was downloaded via the internet, suddenly an error message appears “The App You’re Trying to Install Isn’t a Microsoft Verified App”.
So, the question is, how to solve this problem? Even though the application program is safe and does not contain viruses, or does not include malicious software (malware).
Is this a lack of Windows 11, for me, this is a security that is in Windows 11. For easy understanding, I will give an example when we install an application that is not recognized on Android. Of course, we have to allow the installation of unknown applications, and if in the future our device has problems because of the application. So it’s 100% our fault because the developer has provided security or notification to us as users.
But not all applications that are not recognized are considered dangerous, so for that, you can solve the problem of the application message not being verified by Microsoft in the following way. Please try it first, hopefully, it will work, and mostly doing the way I’m going to give this can get rid of this problem.
Fix Microsoft Verified Applications on Windows 11
How to Fix The App You’re Trying to Install Isn’t a Microsoft Verified App Windows 11
- First of all, turn on your Windows 11 PC/Laptop.
- Then run the Settings window via the Start Menu.
- Next in the Settings section, you select the Apps menu > then select Apps & features.
- After that, in the Choose where to get apps section, you select the Anywhere option, which was previously set to The Microsoft Store only.
- The second way is you can right-click on the application program.
- Then select the Properties menu option.
- Next, in the Security section, check the Unblock section.
- After that, you just run the application program.
- For those of you who are still using a Windows 10 PC or Laptop, you can also use the method above, to overcome the emergence of “The App You’re Trying to Install Isn’t a Microsoft Verified App”.
That’s the article on how to Fix Microsoft Verified Applications on Windows 11 and 10 PC or Laptop. Hopefully, it can help you. Don’t forget to share this article with your relatives who need it, THANK YOU.