LightShot 188.8.131.52 Download For Windows – LightShot is an application used to capture images on a computer quickly and easily. You simply press the PrntScr hotkey on your keyboard and adjust it to the size of the image you want to capture.
Some of the features that you can use when using include the following:
Quick Screenshot According to Selected Area
Using this Application you can select any area of your desktop and take a screenshot with 2 button clicks or pressing the PrntScr key on your desktop keyboard.
Share Screenshots With Internet
After taking screenshot on your desktop, you can upload your desktop screenshot to server and get the short link immediately.
Similar Image Search
This means when you want to find images that are similar to your screenshots. You can use the image search feature in the LightShot application. However, you need to register for a account first with a Google or Facebook account.
Easy to use
The application is easy to use, a simple and intuitive interface makes work easier and faster
After you take a screenshot, you can edit the screenshots instantly using a reliable online editor.
Available on various operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, IE and Opera.
Available in Several languages
Bosnian, Croatian, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Estonian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
How to Download and Install Lightshot on a Computer
Before using, you must install this application on the PC or laptop that you are using.
- Visit the official Lightshot website at https://app.prntscr.com/en/
- Click the download button according to the operating system you are using, for example (Windows or Mac).
- Install the recently downloaded Lightshot application.
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- If Lightshot is running, the Lightshot icon will appear in the toolbar.
- When active, Lightshot will take over the function of the ‘Prnt Scrn’ button on the keyboard.
How to Take Screenshots Using the Lightshot Application
The following are the steps to capture images using on a PC/laptop:
- Press the Print Screen button on the keyboard. Depending on the type of keyboard or laptop you are using, the ‘print screen’ button can be different, for example PrtScn, PrtScn/SysRq, or Fn + PrtScn.
- Select the area you want to capture or screenshot. Drag the corners and edges of the editor to adjust the area you want to capture.
- Use the editor tool to add elements (arrows, lines, boxes, etc.) and text.
- Press the Save button to save the screenshot results to the computer. Apart from saving the screenshot image to your computer, you can also copy the image and then paste it where you want, such as Microsoft Word. Other features include uploading images to the prntscr.com server or sharing them on social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
This is an explanation of the LightShot feature, how to download it and how to use it. If you are interested in using, please click the link below: